Once your cancellation has been processed, you will receive a list that includes the names of all the equipment you will need to return. This list will be sent to the email address linked to your Starry account.
- This list will include a router and its power cord. (Unless you chose to bring your own deceive)
- This list may include other equipment, such as a wifi extender or Starry Link.
All equipment will need to be returned within 30 days of cancellation in order to avoid the $150 Unreturned Equipment Fee*.
Please see below for the names and pictures of all in-home Starry Equipment.
Starry Gravity and Power Cord
Starry Dash/ Dash+ and Power Cord
Starry Launch and Power Cord
Linksys MX5500 and Power Cord
Linksys MR7310 and Power Cord
Zyxel and Power Cord
Starry Station and Power Cord
TP Link and Power Cord
Extender and Ethernet cable
Fiber Ubiquity Loco
5 port switch or 8 port switch
Power Injector (Bias Tee):
If you have a Power Injector (pictured) there are 3 steps for removal. Tip: have pliers or an adjustable wrench handy!
- Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
- Unplug the power cord from the Power injector. (The “power” light will go off when this is done correctly)
3. Finally, unhook the coax wire from the coax outlet by twisting the silver connector to the left. (This is when the pliers or adjustable wrench will come in handy!)
If you have any questions, you can reach our Starry Experts anytime by calling 888-231-9403, or emailing us email@example.com.