- Start by logging in to the Starry App and clicking Settings in the bottom-right corner.
- Under the WiFi section, click on Advanced.
- Click on Port Forwarding. In the top-right corner, click Create New.
- Select the device you wish to port forward. If you have not manually created a DHCP Reservation, the app will automatically create one for you. Click OK.
- At the top, you can select to port forward a single port or a range of ports.
- Tap on the right side of the screen next to External and enter a valid port number. Repeat this process for the Internal port number. Note: Typically, the port numbers are specified by the maker of the game or device. It is a number under 65535. Usually, the maker will also tell you if the TCP and/or UDP Protocols need to be enabled.
- For security reasons, Starry blocks inbound traffic from the internet on port 1199.
- Enter a short description and click Save in the top-right corner.
If a game or device is asking to port forward multiple ports or multiple ranges, you will need to create multiple port forwarding rules.