To make it even easier to get started with ScreenTime, we’ve developed a list of Suggested Rules that you can use to restrict access on certain devices on your network. Simply open the Starry App, click Settings,
- Bedtime: Help your kids sleep soundly by blocking device usage when it’s time to get some shut-eye.
- Block Bad Content: Helps protect your kids from harmful sites and apps by blocking them 24/7. You can choose the apps to block and add custom domains and content filters.
- Help Kids Focus: Limit use of certain sites and apps when kids need to focus but still need internet access.
- Parents.com compiled a list of apps to help monitor and limit your child’s screen time. There are both paid and free options and helpful reviews of each app.
- Common Sense Media is a non-profit organization that gives families and educators objective advice on movies and tv shows, books, and apps. It helps take the guess work out of which content is right for your particular kid.