What is the Affordable Connectivity Program?
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a federal government program that allocates $14.2 billion to provide an up to $30/month discount on internet service per eligible household.
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has qualified Starry's digital equity program, Starry Connect, for participation in the ACP. This means that if Starry Connect is available in your building, then you are prequalified to enroll in the ACP.
- If you have not signed up for Starry Internet, and you reside in a prequalified building, you will be offered the option to enroll in ACP on the signup form.
- If you are an existing Starry Internet customer, and you reside in a prequalified building, please email our Customer Care experts at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about applying the ACP benefit to your account.
- Our Customer Care experts will verify your ACP eligibility based on your service address.
- If you are eligible for ACP, our experts will email you a special link to a form that you can complete to apply the ACP benefit to your Starry Internet account.
If Starry Connect is NOT available in your building, you may still qualify for the ACP.
- To apply for the ACP go to https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/ to submit an online application or print a mail-in application.
A household is eligible for ACP if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- After your application for the ACP is approved and you have signed up for Starry Internet, please email our Customer Care experts at email@example.com with your date of birth and USAC ACP Application ID number.
- Our Care experts will email you a special link to a form that you can complete to apply the ACP benefit to your Starry Internet account.
For more information and FAQs about Starry Internet and the ACP please go to https://starry.com/acp/