If you have changed your WiFi name and password to something other than the default, please write down your WiFi name and password. You will need to re-enter this information in steps 6-8 if you would like to have all of your devices automatically connect again.
To factory reset your Dash:
- Use a paper clip or similar object to press and hold the Reset button at the back of the Dash for 10 seconds. Do not release it until the power LED starts blinking.
- The Dash can take up to 3 minutes to fully reboot.
- Wait until the power LED turns solid. The Dash will revert to the default WiFi SSID (name) printed on the back of the router. Use the default WiFi password to connect.
If you want to change the WiFi name and password:
- Open any browser and type 192.168.99.1 into the URL bar and hit enter.
- The default username and password are listed on the label on the Dash. Click Login
- You will be prompted to create a new Administrative password. You can choose to do so, or select “Skip” to keep it as the default.
- From the Dash homepage, select WiFi Settings.
- Make sure Keep 2.4G and 5G the Same is checked.
- Under Name (SSID) enter the desired network name.
- To set the password, uncheck the box labeled Random Password. In the field labeled WiFi Password, enter the desired password.
- When you are finished, press Save.
It may take a minute or two for the changes to go into effect. If you do not see the new WiFi name in your available networks after several minutes, reboot the router.