You must be connected to the Linksys router to setup port forwarding rules. To port forward on the Linksys:
- Open the LinkSys App. Click on the hamburger menu on the top-left and select Network Administration. You will want to navigate to Port Forwarding.
- If you would like to set up port forwarding, you will need to set up a DHCP Reservation first.
- From the connected device, click Reserve DHCP. Follow the prompts to select the proper single of range ports to be forwarded.
- Enter the details of the device or application that you want to forward ports to. Enter the Application name, Start Port, End Port, Device IP#, and select the Protocol that applies. Also, make sure the Enabled checkbox is selected.
- Click Save, then Apply. To close the window, click the Ok button.
If you have any issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out!