If you have changed your WiFi name and password to something other than the default, please write down your WiFi name and password. You will need to re-enter this information in steps 4-6 if you would like to have all of your devices automatically connect again.
To factory reset your Linksys router:
- Locate the reset button between the WPS button and the power cord
- Hold the reset button for 10 seconds. You will see a bright red flash, followed by three to four quick faded red pulses, and then another bright red flash
- Then you can release the button. It may take several minutes for the router to revert back to factory defaults.
If you want to change the WiFi name and password:
- Open the LinkSys App
- Click the hamburger menu in the top-left corner, and click on WiFi Settings.
- You can find your WiFi name and password on this page. See step 4 to change.
- Enter your new WiFi name and password.
- When you are finished, click Save.