A guest network is a great idea for allowing people temporary access to your WiFi without having to give out your primary network’s password. To enable the Guest Network, connect your mobile device to your router’s WiFi then open the Linksys App. You can follow the instructions below:
- Open the LinkSys App
- Click the hamburger menu in the top-left corner, and click on Guest Network.
- Note: If you're using an Android version of the app, this will be renamed to Guest Access.
- You can find your WiFi name and password on this page. See step 4 to change.
- Enter your new WiFi name and password.
- Under save, click the switch to enable/disable the Guest Network.
When you are finished, click Save.