With the Linksys App it's easy to make and manage a guest network. This is great for allowing guests access to internet while not being on the main network.
- Open the LinkSys App
- Click the hamburger menu in the top-left corner, and click on Guest Network.
- Note: If you're using an Android version of the app, this will be renamed to Guest Access.
- You can find your WiFi name and password on this page. See step 4 to change.
- Enter your new WiFi name and password.
- Under save, click the switch to enable/disable the Guest Network.
- When you are finished, click Save.