To edit your WiFi name and password, please follow the instructions below:
- First, you will need to log in via IP Address. To do this, open any browser and navigate to 192.168.1.1. Log in using the Administrator Username and Password printed on the right side of your router.
- On the Home Page, click on WiFi Settings.
- You can find your WiFi name and password on this page. See step 4 to change.
- Enter your new WiFi name and password. You will need to uncheck the Random Password checkbox in order to edit the password.
- When you are finished, click Save.
It may take a minute or two for the changes to go into effect. If you do not see the new WiFi name in your available networks after several minutes, reboot the router.