To adjust the settings on your Standalone 2.4 GHz network:
1. You will need to log in via IP Address. To do this, connect to the Dash's internet connection and open any browser. Navigate to 192.168.1.1. Log in using the Administrator Username and Password printed on the right side of your router.
2. From the Dash homepage, click on the 3 horizontal lines in the upper-right corner to access the expanded menu.
3. Under Network Settings, select “Wireless.”
4. Click on the tab titled “Guest/More AP.”
5. Click on the edit pencil icon after row 2 or 3.
6. From here, you can toggle the standalone channel on or off.
7. Edit the “WiFi Name” under Wireless Network Name.
8. A password will automatically be generated. If you would like to add a custom one, uncheck the box next to “Generate Password Automatically” and edit the password.
9. When you are finished, click “OK.”
If you have any issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out!