To make adjustments to your DFS settings:
1. You will need to log in via IP Address. To do this, connect to the Dash's internet connection and open any browser. Navigate to 192.168.1.1. Log in using the Administrator Username and Password printed on the right side of your router.
2. From the Dash homepage, click on the 3 horizontal lines in the upper-right corner to access the menu.
3. Under Network Settings, select Wireless.
4. Click on the tab titled “General.”
5. Select 5GHz under Wireless Network Setup: Band
6. Click on the tab titled “Others.”
7. From here, you can toggle DFS on or off.
8. When you are finished, click "Apply.”
If you have any issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out!